Posted to the Ethnos Project by Mark Oppenneer on November 17th, 2013
Caring for Yesterday’s Treasures — Today is a series of free, online courses about the preservation of archival and historical collections (curated by Connecting to Collections Online Community). Tailored to the needs of staff and volunteers at libraries and archives, each course has included four to six interactive webinars presented by preservation experts.
We’ve archived all of our online courses in their entirety, from webinar recordings to handouts to resources.
Some 2013 titles, for example
- Collections Care Basics: Where Do I Begin?
- Caring for Digital Materials: Preventing a Digital Dark Age
- Caring for Photographic Materials
- Fundraising for Collections Care
- Caring for Audiovisual Materials
|Visit the Website|
|archive • culture | preservation • digital collections • protection|
|Featured • Web: Resource|